Pakistani 4-Course Dinner Special – Oct 29, 2022 , One Day Only!
Many in Pakistan have endured extreme hardships due to catastrophic floods. Continuing our mission at ChefCentury to help raise funds for worthy causes, we will be having a Pakistani Special 4-Course Dinner Fundraiser on October 29. Ten percent of the proceeds will go to the Hidaya Foundation to assist in their relief efforts in Pakistan.
In recognition of tradition in Pakistan and around the world, all meals are prepared with halal ingredients and halal preparation guidelines will be followed!
4-Course Hot Dinner Menu
1. Chicken Biryani
Originally a Persian dish, Biryani is traditionally served for festive occasions such as weddings in Pakistan, and each region has its own variations. Chicken Biryani is a spicy rice dish layered with chicken marinated with ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin, chilies and/or garam masala.
2. Nehari (Pakistani Beef Stew)
It comes from the word nihar, meaning morning as it used to be eaten after morning prayers. A spicy beef stew flavored with aromatic spices including cardamom, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and clove.
3. Fenugreek Saag
Saag, meaning greens in Urdu, is a combination of greens including spinach, kale, fenugreek and/or cilantro, steamed to perfection, then mixed with a flavorful blend of oil, chilies, onion, ginger and garlic.
4. Gajar Halwa (Sweet Carrot Pudding)
One of the most popular winter desserts in Pakistan, Gajar Halwa is a carrot pudding fragrant with scents of cardamom and almonds.
The meals are hot, freshly prepared by Chefs on Oct 29.
- Pakistani Special 4-Course Dinner: Single: $30, For Two: $50
- Delivery Date: October 29, 2022.
- Choose Free Pickup or Delivery at Checkout
- Pickup or Delivery Time Slots: 1 – 2:30 pm, 2:30-4:00 pm & 4 – 5:30 pm
- Order Cut-Off Date: Order by October 26
- Free Delivery (Single or For Two orders): Campbell, Cupertino, Fremont, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Stanford & Sunnyvale
- Free Pickup at 1505 S. Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128 (You can select Pickup during Checkout)
- Phone Inquiry: (408) 709-5877
- Email Inquiry: email@example.com